Hooboy, what a game! The 2020 Rose Bowl game turned out to be a nip-and-tuck back-and-forth classic with Oregon finally winning 28-27.
And speaking of winning, our contest features four contestants competing in our three mini-contests. They are:
- Jon from A Penny Sleeve for your Thoughts (@pennysleeves on Twitter)
- Matt from Sports Card Collectors (@SportsCardCollec on Twitter)
- Mark from The Chronicles of Fuji (@sanjosefuji on Twitter)
- Bo from Baseball Cards Come to Life! (@BoRosny on Twitter)
And here are the contest results:
Congratulations to Mark for correctly choosing the game-winning team and being closest to the margin of victory! For Mark’s Gold Contest winnings, Mark will receive first choice of three of the contest prize lots (pictured below)!
And we have a tie! Both Jon and Mark predicted that Wisconsin would be leading at halftime by three and both were exactly right. Both will get two prize lots. Since Jon posted his prediction prior to Mark posting his prediction, Jon will choose his Silver Contest winnings before Mark chooses his Silver Contest winnings.
Congratulation to Matt for the closest prediction of Total Points Scored. Matt will receive his choice of one prize lot (after the Gold Contest winner and Silver Contest winners have chosen).
We here at Stadium Fantasium really love the hobby community and our fellow bloggers. In that spirit, we can’t let fellow blogger Bo go empty-handed. So Bo will be receiving a pair of brand new 2020 Souvenir Rose Bowl cups. As the song says “Every 1’s a Winner“.
My apologies for not posting the contest results sooner. Between working, attending a high school reunion/gathering and regular life activities, I’ve been pretty busy. And besides that, this post is one of the most elaborate, time-consuming posts I’ve ever put together but I really enjoyed putting it together.
Contest winners can let me know their choice of prize lots in the Comments section below (or via email). I will be updating winners’ prize lot claims in this post below as they become known.
Winners Winnings (Updated)
- First up is Mark to claim three prize lots for winning the Gold Contest. Mark has claimed Baseball Prize Lot #6 (Joe Jackson & Kyle Hendricks), Baseball Prize Lot #10 (Dodger SGA Pack & Pins) and Baseball Prize Lot #11 (Didi Gregorius Patch & 1989 Donruss A/S Pack).
- Then Jon will get to claim two prize lots for winning the Silver Contest and winning the tiebreaker. Jon has chosen Football Prize Lot #1 (1960 Topps #31 Cleveland Browns Team Card/Checklist with one sealed 9-card cello pack of 1993 Score Football cards and Football Prize Lot #2 (one complete boxed set of 1989 Topps Traded Football with one sealed 4-card cello promo pack containing a mix of 2005 Leaf Certified Material, Donruss Elite and Playoff.
- Mark then gets to claim two additional prize lots for being a co-winner of the Silver Contest. Mark claims Baseball Prize Lot #8 (2019 Update Box Topper, etc.) and Baseball Prize Lot #9 (2019 Finest Pack & 1989 Donruss Rack Pack).
- Then our Bronze Contest winner, Matt, will have a chance to claim a prize lot. Matt has claimed Baseball Prize Lot #7 (2017 Topps High Tek Autographs HT-CC Carlos Carrasco and one retail pack 2007 Fleer Baseball cards).
- Jon will then get to choose an additional prize lot because he helped promote the contest on his blog (which I really, really appreciate!).